Waking up in the mornings and doing this is the best way to start. Write down things that you love about yourself and start to journal about them every morning. Read it every morning and add to it as your days go on. This will help you own it and in the morning this energy helps you become more in tune with who you are. It will help you to enjoy who you are in the moment right now. Start to have that inner self-talk dialogue about the things you love about yourself. If you have a tendency to look at yourself in the mirror and say things like, “My thighs are too big” then pay attention to your words and switch them to a more loving aspect about you. This is the first step to becoming aware. Observe your thoughts and challenge yourself to create new ones.
The Law of Vibration states that anything that exists in our universe, whether visible or not, can be quantified as a frequency or an energetic pattern. From teeny tiny atoms, to rainbows, light, stardust, dust on butterfly wings and happy thoughts – to more dense matter like rock, thousand year old trees, dirt, bones, diamonds and metal – they all carry their own unique vibration.
When you read about the Law of Attraction, it can sometimes feel like it will take months or years to manifest anything you desire. However, experts advise that if you carefully work your way through four distinct steps, it’s possible to get results a lot more quickly. In fact, if you are wondering how to manifest anything in simply 24 hours, you may only need 5 steps.
When we understand how desire works, and know that it works only when it is persistent, we realize that we have found, not only a great secret, but also a simple explanation for many of the failures in life as well as many of its greatest achievements. And from the facts in the case we conclude that no matter what an individual’s condition or position may be today, if they will decide upon that something better that they want, they may get it, provided their wish for it is as strong as their own life and as large as their own soul.
Thank you so much for explaining the term soulmate, i felt i had met my true one, but because of past life experiences, we drifted apart, i still feel he is the one, so i will start my manifestation, as you have explained. I did meet with him in passing, a week ago, and he acted so awkward towards me, a lot of things have happened in the last 18 months, but i feel we are going to reconnect, i also feel our time apart was needed, as we were not in a healthy place, i wasn’t personally because of the loss of so many close family members. But i now feel on the right path, so thank you again for explaining things in great detail.
5) Start each day by turning your Heart Light on. How can you do this? With a gratitude prayer for all that is happening in your life and for the deep knowing that your Soulmate is even now on his/her way to you. Affirm that you are meeting in Divine and Perfect time, and know that while you wait patiently for their arrival in your life, both you and your Soulmate are growing, and wrapping up any unfinished business while the Universe engineers your connection.
The original creators of the law of attraction going back to the 1880s including Prentice Mulford,James Allen, Thomas Troward, William Walker Atkinson, Bruce MacLelland, Wallace Wattles, Napoleon Hill, Earl Nightingale, and W. Clement Stone promoted the belief that this is a universal law in which you attract only what you are thinking about. Modern LOA proponents such as Rhonda Byrne, Jack Canfield, Bob Proctor, John Assaraf, Joe Vitale, The Hicks family, and many others have stated similar beliefs.
You can do this yourself. You can become someone who purposefully creates ripples in the universe. Did you know, everything you do energetically ripples out and affects others? And the ripples then come back to you. This process is fast. Don’t underestimate how possible it is for you to be a true catalyst for change. You can be a magnet for all the positive ripples floating around out there. Like a radio station, you can tune into the good stuff. Starting right now.
First, in nature, as a general rule, like does not attract like, like repels like. Magnetism and polarity is one of the purest examples of this. The same poles of magnets fight to get away from each other, while opposite poles desperately seek to connect. Same thing with electricity, like charges repel each other, while differing charges attract. So, if our thoughts emit electro-magnetic waves all day and other beings can, in fact detect and respond to them, the far more “natural” assumption is that others with “like” thoughts and similar electromagnetic waves will be repelled, not drawn to us.
Deal-breaker items could include: if the person has some form of alcohol or substance addiction or abuse, if they are married or in another relationship, if they are physically or verbally abusive, and even if they smoke. For some people, smoking is not a big deal, but for me, I just can’t stand kissing someone after they’ve had a smoke, so I decided to include it in my deal-breaker list. What are your deal- breakers? All you need is three.
13) Placebo Effect: Placebos are inactive, ineffective substances to which a positive effect has been attributed. The greater your expectations and beliefs that something will be effective, the greater chance it has of creating a positive response. The mind is a powerful tool. We can increase or decrease our heart rate and blood pressure through visualization. A few individuals using a LOA have a firm belief that it will work and so it does. People tend to have more success with the LOA for smaller items for which they did not make a vision board; finding money on the street, getting a check in the mail, hearing from a long lost friend, etc. Is a belief in a law of attraction any better than rubbing a rabbit’s foot, tossing a coin in the fountain, or pulling apart a wishbone? Test it yourself, the answer is no!
When a person is desperate for change an easy, quick, short read like this book is helpful! I have been into the LOA material for over 20 years and now have time to observe what material can help busy, good, hard-working individuals enhance their lives for the rest of their lives. As a retired school librarian and guidance counselor I have opportunity to refer material like this book! This author has written so most people can read it (in the bathroom library) understand it and have better things come into their lives!
At this point, you may still remain unconvinced that this universal principle — which attracts like to like — still seems interwoven in magic and, therefore, unreal. Perhaps it’s because we’re talking about intangible concepts like thoughts and feelings. At least with gravity, an apple thrown up into the air falls onto the ground. You may not understand it, but you can visibly and immediately experience the effects.
The more you can feel like you are living your dreams today, the faster they will manifest in your life. So find small ways to begin living your dreams today. If you dream of finding love, take yourself on solo dates and find ways to compliment yourself. If you dream of having financial abundance, wear your best clothes and take care of your belongings. If you dream of travelling, explore your own city and try new activities. All of these small actions will begin to create a new feeling and vibration inside of you, which will in turn attract opportunities for the fulfilment of your dreams.
6. Create a Money Board If you had a special friend, you might hand a picture of your friend in your home. Do the same with money, with one exception. Hang a picture in your home of what money is going to buy you. Using this method you will be manifesting money very quickly. Perhaps you will want to hand a picture of your new board, or a new home, or dream vacation. Look at the picture often and remind yourself that you already own it. Remember, everything begins as an idea, an image. Once the desire is strong enough, the money will flow like never before and sooner than you can guess, you will be moving into your new home.
I’ve been broke before – and I mean REALLY broke. My lowest point was when I just had around 70 cents (yes, cents) in my purse in order to feed my children for a couple of days. I remember walking around the supermarket wondering how the hell I would make it to the next welfare pay day. I purchased a no-name bag of plain pasta and the kids could eat it for dinner and lunch with some tomato sauce I had in the cupboard. The pain was so embarrassing that I struck a deal with the Universe that I would never allow myself to go there again.
Be sure to start this list by stating whether if your Soulmate is single, straight/gay (yes, you must be that specific) and available for a healthy, loving, committed, long-term relationship (or marriage if that is what you want.) Also, be sure to include that he or she lives close enough to you, and/or is willing to relocate if necessary for the two of you to be together. It is very important that you do not get too attached to this list, but rather release it by saying to yourself, “I welcome this, or something better!”
If you’re going to manifest your soulmate, it’s vital to first understand why it is that your attempts to find love so often go awry. Everyone’s story of looking for love is slightly different. However, there are often common factors in play that can block you from creating the romance you deserve to have. For example, you may find the following are true of you:
the trouble is in the mind, for the body is only the house for the mind to dwell in, and we put a value on it according to its worth. Therefore if your mind has been deceived by some invisible enemy into a belief, you have put it into the form of a disease, with or without your knowledge. By my theory or truth, I come in contact with your enemy and restore you to your health and happiness. This I do partly mentally and partly by talking till I correct the wrong impressions and establish the Truth, and the Truth is the cure.
Within the first week of not really trying “to hard” I received a check in the mail for over $270.00 dollars for a “loan refund” from a loan company that had since left my city. I was shocked because after I had paid the loan off, I didn’t believe I was entitled to any refund. I had closed the loan years ago. That was an eye opener!! However, I still had my doubts that it was related to my “movie” as instructed in the book.
3) No Action: The only way to manifest your thoughts into things is to believe and live as if you’ve already accomplished your goal. LOA guru Esther Hicks said, “You did not come into this environment to create through action.” Action shows the Universe that you know you don’t have it and that you doubt its ability to manifest it for you. While it is obvious to most that action is a necessary component of goal achievement, it is completely inconsistent with a belief in a LOA.
The universe is ruled by natural laws. We can fly airplanes, we invented electricity, and this all stemmed from a vision, an idea, a belief. Aviation works in harmony with natural laws. The laws of physics didn’t change for us to be able to fly, but we found a way to work by the natural laws, and by doing so we can now fly. Just as laws of physics work with aviation, electricity, and even gravity, there is a law that governs love. To harness the positive force of love and change your life, you must understand its law; the most powerful law in the universe – The law of attraction.
2. Create a Manifesting Mind. Your mind must be working for you, not against your intentions. You can help your brain develop a manifesting mindset by establishing affirmations that begin with the word, “ I AM.” This puts your mind in present tense and your mind will tend to match the reality that you live with the reality that you affirm. BTW, do your affirmations often throughout the day.
Although this final step might not look that significant at first glance, it can actually do a lot to shape your manifestation potential in the future. Basically, the key thought is that you need to fully appreciate what you have once you achieve your goal. It can be easy to forget that you asked for what you received, so take proactive steps to prevent this.
Affiliate Disclosure: There are links on this site that can be defined as affiliate links. This means that I may receive a small commission (at no cost to you) if you purchase something when clicking on the links that take you through to a different website. By clicking on the links, you are in no way obligated to buy.
Copyright © turningpointmotivation.com